- I'd like to start by saying, Paul's Auto Repair has me as a customer for all my auto repair needs. Paul (owner & tech) is trustworthy & honest w/the customer & has always demonstrated honesty & integrity w/my vehicle. Having my vehicle serviced on three different occasions & every time, Paul's Auto Repair has done a stellar job getting me back on the road. I highly recommend Paul's Auto Repair as the auto repair center of choice for your auto repair needs. I have never been disappointed w/the quick, friendly & reliable services offered. MIKE W.
- Paul's Auto Repair is the only place I take my vehicle for outside of warranty issues and service. A few years ago I had a problem with my In Warranty Nissan Altima and had identified the issue through online research. After going around and around with Nissan until I was out of my warranty I was referred to Paul. He immediately identified the issue as the same one I had found in my research. Car was fixed and I never had the problem again. He has always quickly diagnosed and resolved any problems I have had and charges reasonable prices. AMY R.
- Paul has been my mechanic for nearly a decade for two simple reasons: 1) He's honest and 2) He does things right. A truck doesn't make over 200K miles unless it's got someone who knows what they're doing and mine keeps turning over like a Swiss watch and will continue doing so because he makes sure things are kept well in order. I couldn't recommend a mechanic more highly-use his services once and you will see why. POLLO P.
- What makes this place special is Paul is brutally honest , plain and simple. And he brakes things down to simple language so you can understand what's going on. Prices are more than fair because he is a gem with his fair prices , honesty , and expert car knowledge. I am a customer for life , I recommend Paul's automotive to everyone. I've had many diagnostics , repairs and maintenance done by Paul's , save yourself the headache and take your vehicle to Paul. ROBERT S.
- Paul is honest and it's refreshing to have a mechanic who does a fair diagnostic! He is inexpensive and goes the extra mile to be of great professional service! I recommend him to anyone. Worth a drive across town!
- Straight talk. Trustworthy. Fair price. Tremendous service. Worth the drive from anywhere. MIKE J.